It’s more important than ever to measure the effectiveness of your marketing efforts, and allocate resources accordingly. The simple rule of engagement -
Do more of what works, and less of what does not.
The first step toward improving the accountability of your marketing plan is establishing expectations. Some marketing efforts are easily measurable most are not. Emails, leads from trade events are measurable. TV and Print efforts difficult to track.
Meet the Team
Our team offers a unique array of services and skill sets. We utilize these skill sets to customize and deliver a marketing and branding experience designed to grow your business. Below are the main contacts who oversee every aspect of your specific project.
We understand the automotive aftermarket industry and will follow your vision from concept to fruition.
Founder & CEO
I’ve been involved in the automotive industry throughout my entire professional career. I’m a member of several national clubs to include the CCCA, CCA, HCCA, MCA and a life member of the AACA. I served with ARMO (a division of SEMA) from 2004-2009.
- Pioneered and a lifestyle magazine, “The Robb Report”.
- Former Publisher of Car Collector magazine for over 20 years
- Created a Custom Publishing division, produced 22 annual programs
- Participate in events, auctions, tours and shows
- A reconized Judge at major concours around the country.
- Responsible for the creation of “Collector Car Appreciation Day”. A nationally recognized day celebrated by car enthusiasts every July
- Published a book for Grundy Insurance, "The Allure of Rallies & Tours"
- Diversified into collector car insurance.
- Grundy Insurance, Marketing Director & Business Development Specialist
Managing all aspect of publishing most of my professional career I possess the business experience and connections the help companies realize their best potential for growth and in building new business opportunities.
Digital Media / Graphic Design
My goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Social media specialists should have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels. I will guide you into joining relevant conversations on behalf of your brand and “soft selling” the product by providing support to current and prospective customers.
Let's talk about all the way we can effectively impact your growth and profit.